Trailer KGF: Chapter 2

Trailer KGF: Chapter 2

KGF: Chapter 2 is gearing up for a massive release worldwide on April 14 in Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam. Sanjay Dutt plays the primary antagonist in the film. Speaking at the trailer launch, Yash was all praise for the veteran and admitted that he was scared for his health. “Sanju sir is a true fighter. I witnessed it first-hand. He has seen life. The way he committed himself to the project with all that he went through with his health, I was scared for him. He has taken the project to another level. I will always be a fan," he said.

Yash also said that director Prashanth Neel deserves all the credit for the success of the first part of KGF. "I am very attached to my industry. I should receive the least credit for my film. Honestly, I am happy we have done something with chapter 1. KGF happened because of Prasanth Neel. Lot of people give me credit, but it is bullshit. It is Prasanth Neel's film. He deserves all the credit. He can even make first timers act as thorough professionals. And he loves his heroes and actors," Yash said. KGF: Chapter 1, which released in 2018, earned ₹250 crore at the box office, becoming the highest-grossing Kannada film of all-time.

Release date:- 14 April 2022 (India)
Director:- Prashanth Neel
Music by:- Ravi Basrur
Produced by:- Vijay Kiragandur
Production company:- Hombale Films
Distributed by:- Excel Entertainment, Prithviraj Productions, AA Films

KGF: Chapter 2 will be releasing a day after the release of Vijay’s Beast, which will also be dubbed and released in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam. Answering the question on the box-office clash with Beast, Yash said: “This is not an election where someone is winning or losing is decided by a single vote. This is cinema. It’s going to be KGF 2 and Beast; not KGF 2 versus Beast. I don’t see it as a clash. Vijay sir is my senior. If I start thinking like my film is bigger than his, that’s where the downfall will start.”

Releasing nationwide on April 14, 2022, in Kannada, Telugu, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam, K.G.F.: Chapter 2 is written and directed by Prashanth Neel, one of the most sought-after directors, and produced by Vijay Kiragandur, under the Hombale Films banner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 12 online Shopping sites

Top 12 Free Online Education Learning Sites

How can my blog search engine optimized and easier to find?